Brought to you by Sensus process management
Project management processes
Prince2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a structured method for effective project management and the de facto standard for the British government. The method is widely applied internationally and recognised in both the private and public sector.
The main elements of Prince2 Project Management are:
- The method is process-oriented and aimed at business justification, while drawing on the existing organisation;
- There is a defined organisational structure for the project management team;
- The method takes a product-based approach to planning;
- The method emphasises the subdivision of projects into manageable and verifiable stages;
- The method is flexible and can be used in any type of environment for any type of project.
Prince2 project management processes
The process consist of the following main processes, which are divided into sub-processes:
- Starting up/ preparing project
- Initiating project
- Implementing and controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Managing stage transitions
- Closing project
- Directing a project/ alternative view
Adjust this process model in Sensus BPM Online. If you already use Sensus Process Management, you can open the processes directly in your own environment. Or request the trial and use Sensus BPM Online for free for 30 days!
About Sensus process management
Sensus process management specializes in modelling, visualizing and improving and connecting business processes. On this basis we support you in providing insight into and examining your organizational structure and processes for process-oriented working. With our Sensus BPM Online software you can share the knowledge you have acquired about business processes with the entire organization and link it with other applications.